Bradley M. Parsons
Tel: (732) 491-2103
Fax: (732) 491-2120
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury – Plaintiffs
- Worker’s Compensation – Plaintiffs
Mr. Parsons’ practice focuses on protecting and enforcing his client’s contractual rights through arbitration and litigation in state and federal court. In particular, he works to assert his union clients’ collectively bargained rights. He oversees the Firm’s Taft Hartley Funds audit programs, helping ensure that participants receive pension, welfare and annuity benefits. Mr. Parsons’ efforts in arbitrations and in litigation have recouped for his clients hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid contributions.
Mr. Parsons’ practice is rooted in his understanding of his clients’ interests. His skill in preparation and communication allow him to negotiate top-dollar settlements. Mr. Parsons’ problem solving extends beyond recovering ERISA contributions. He has negotiated a sale/leaseback transaction that allowed a client buying a solar power installation to claim $184,800 in renewable tax credits, negotiated a $500,000 fidelity bond payout to cover losses from a union treasurer’s embezzlement and negotiated mezzanine financing of a building renovation project.
Additionally, Mr. Parsons has represented his union clients in their capacity as employers. He has defended against NJLAD sex discrimination and hostile workplace lawsuits and litigated civil suits and accompanying fidelity bond claims against individuals who misappropriate state of New Jersey, Union, and Fund assets.
- Presenter, Middlesex County Bar Association, 2010 Civil Trial Practice CLE Seminar on Civil Motion Practice.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, J.D., 2009
- University of Florida, B.S., 2000, cum laude
- Lectured frequently before the New Jersey Labor Law Section and the International Foundation of Employee Benefits.
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey