Tel: (732) 491-2113
Fax: (732) 491-2120
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
Ms. Chang’s practice focuses on ERISA, labor and employment matters. She represents multi-employer pension funds in litigation and arbitration in connection with collective bargaining agreements.
Ms. Chang has worked in both the government and private sectors. Ms. Chang served as an investigator with the New York City Department of Education and a judicial extern with the Office of Administrative Law – Newark, NJ. Ms. Chang also previously served as law clerk to The Honorable Wendel E. Daniels, P.J.Cr., Ocean County Superior Court. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Chang’s practice focused on commercial and employment litigation.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, J.D., 2013
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, B.A., 2009
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York